Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Quick Zesty Tomato Soup

Need a quick meal? Try Quick Zesty Tomato Soup:

1-2 cans tomato soup
1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes and green chilies
Cheddar Cheese

For one person, use one can tomato soup. For two to three people, use two cans soup. Stir in the Ro*Tel tomatoes. 

Add as much grated cheddar cheese as you like. Serve with your favorite crackers or grilled cheese sandwich. 

This recipe is so good and makes a quick and easy meal when you don't feel like cooking!

Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop is a great place to get to know more bloggers, and today this blog hop asks about the easy meal you always go to when you don't feel like cooking. I thought, "Soup!" Whichever soup I have on hand will do for an easy meal, but this Zesty Tomato Soup is my favorite.

I am linking with Follow Us Monday Morning at Frugality Is Free.
I'm linking to All Things Heart and Home.

2 comments:

Donnie said...

That sounds really good. I'm going to bookmark this one for sure.

Susan said...

i MUST MAKE THIS!

I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
thank you :)