Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Orange-Garlic Lo Mein Chicken

Love chicken? Gotta love it with orange sauce and garlic. Mix in Lo Mein vegetables, and you're all set. You can even wrap it in a tortilla and call it China-Mex. Want the recipe? It's FREE! 
ORANGE-GARLIC LO MEIN CHICKEN
  •  Chicken Breast cut in strips
  • 1 pkg. (from frozen section) Flav-R-Pac Quick'n Easy Combos Lo Mein Stir Fry
  • Iron Chef Orange Sauce Glaze With Ginger (approx. 1/4 of bottle or to taste)
  • Fresh Garlic to taste or 2 tsp. minced fresh garlic from jar
  • 1-2 T. Olive Oil
Cook on griddle or in wok or whatever works for you. Season chicken strips and cook with garlic and olive oil. Add Lo Mein vegetables. Pour Orange Sauce Glaze over all. When done, serve over rice or place in a wrap or burrito, and you have a quick meal.

Enjoy cooking and savoring this tasty meal!
I'm linking to:

Tasty Tuesdays,  
Delectable Tuesday
Tuesdays at the Table,
Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays
Hearth and Soul.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks really delicious,what a wonderful twist to chicken lo mein.I hope you could add this chicken lo mein widget at the end of this post so we could add you in our list of food bloggers who blogged about recipes with chicken lo mein,Thanks!

Donnie said...

That looks like a delicious, quick dinner.

Natalie said...

That does sound really good, thanks for sharing the recipe :)

I'm also taking part in the Hearth & Soul hop and that's how I found your blog.

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

What a yummy sounding dish! So glad you shared the recipe :)

FortheLoveofFood said...

hi I'm a new follower! Your recipe looks yummy! Can't wait to see more.
For the Love of Food
www.nicolelucianaepperson.blogspot.com

Tiffanee said...

Oh wow I love lo mein. This sounds like a great recipe.

Candace said...

Yes to all of those ingredients! I love the "China Mex" idea. We go for all things "fusion" around our house. I have never seen that sauce. I will need to look for that when I hit the grocery store later today. This is a simple yet delicious meal. Perfect!

a moderate life said...

Hi Angi! I want to personally welcome you to the hearth and soul hop! I am now following your blog. You certainly are a busy blogging lady as I saw from your about page. Not sure how you fit it all in! I love simple ways to fix up store bought frozen food like this! Very cool! Thanks again for sharing on the hearth and soul hop! All the best, Alex

Christy said...

I love orange flavors with chicken and when you add in garlic - well lets just say I am all in! thanks for sharing this with us at the Hearth and Soul Hop!