Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Organic Coffee Beans

What is organic coffee? Usually that means chemicals and no artificial fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. I like to use chemical-free detergent for dishes and clothes, chemical-free bath soap, and even chemical-free soap for the dog. So why not use organic coffee, free of harsh chemicals? When I read that I can win 3 lbs of Barista's beans organic coffee, I got all excited. That's not only because I like to use natural products. I'm almost out of coffee beans! 

When I was a little girl, I loved the smell of my mother's morning coffee. So one day when nobody was paying close attention to me, I climbed onto the kitchen cabinet and searched for the coffee. I hadn't yet learned the technique of making coffee, but I tried. I sipped it the way I'd seen Mother do. Spitting and spewing, I got rid of the nasty taste before I could even swallow the first sip. It was awful. It cured any coffee craving for me until I was in my 20's. Even then I wasn't too fond of it. Twenty years later I acquired a taste for coffee, and now I love the smell of coffee beans being ground and the taste of hot flavored coffee. Mmm. I love my morning coffee. Whether at home, at Starbucks, or strolling through my favorite antique shop, I enjoy my morning coffee.

Morning Coffee    

Did you have your coffee today? If you're out, you might visit the Barista's beans organic coffee giveaway.

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Love coffee but only drink 1 mug a day. I would buy organic. Thanks for the heads up on the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, excellent blog!

Here is my weblog :: pure green coffee reviews