Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Broccoli and Grape Salad

A salad is the easiest, most fun dish to bring to a gathering.
Today I visited one of my favorite blogs, Beatrice Banks. She is a gracious hostess, an elegant designer, and a wonderful cook. I love creating new and different salads. This one caught my attention today - Broccoli and Grape Salad. The picture of it made me want a bite right then. If you've been looking for a way to serve broccoli in a way your family would love, you must try this one:
Broccoli & Grape Salad

1 head of broccoli cut in small pieces
2 cups seedless red grapes- halved
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 cup celery- chopped
green onions- chopped

Dressing-
1 cup real mayo
1/3 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon vinegar

Mix together and chill.
I'm so happy that you dropped by to visit today.

2 comments:

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

I have had something like this and it was aMAZing! I am so glad you shared the recipe with all of us!
xx
Alison

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I hope you enjoyed the salad! It's delicious! Have a great weekend.