Sunday, July 10, 2011

Garden Tomato Blue Cheese Salad

Make a fresh summer salad with a tomato from your kitchen garden. Yesterday I made a tasty green salad mixed with veggies including two Roma tomatoes from my kitchen garden. Ingredients included:
  • lettuce
  • spinach
  • carrots
  • red bell pepper
  • blue cheese crumbles
  • two Roma tomatoes
  • cheddar cheese, cut in small squares
  • croutons
Garden Tomato Blue Cheese Salad

My Kitchen Garden Roma Tomato
Today I'm planting a hot pepper mini garden in a huge pot with jalapenos and serrano peppers to add to my kitchen garden. That will make some mighty spicy salsa!

Have a sunny and beautiful Sunday!
I'm linking up with:

1 comment:

Tough Cookie Mommy said...

Hi, there. Thank you for participating in Monday Mingle. I look forward to seeing you back every Monday. Make sure you pass by and enter my current giveaway for the Robby Wash Laundry Ball. If you win, you can say goodbye to buying laundry detergent for one whole year! Good luck! http://toughcookiemommy.com/2011/07/oransi-robby-wash-laundry-ball-review-and-giveaway.html